The organ at St Stephen’s in Penrith is Charles Jackson’s second organ. It was built originally in 1874 for St Luke’s Anglican on Sussex Street, Sydney. The organ was sold to St Stephen’s Anglican for 70 Pounds and was upgraded and installed in its new location in 1906 by George Fincham and Son. The upgrades included a 4 rank swell and a bourdon to the pedal – this is how the specification stands today.
|# of uploads with organ:||1|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||1|
Ave Maria von Arcadelt (Popup Player)