The organ was constructed by Jean-Baptiste Micot (1712-1784), aided by his son Jean-Baptiste Micot Junior (1740-1815). This instrument belongs to the best preserved organs of acclaimed French organ building family.
The organ is located above the main altar of the church on its west side, since the church has lost its original Romanesque shape in the Hugenot wars when the eastern choir was destroyed. When the church was restored in 1711, its traditional liturgical orientation was reversed and the new high altar now occupies the west end of the church, together with the organ.
|# of uploads with organ:||84|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||9|
Offertoire sur les Grands Jeux (Popup Player)