Pulled from producer site.
May not be 100% accurate.
|Description:||The organ was built in 1741 as a cabinet organ by Chr. Müller. In 1845, H.E. Freytag installed it in the church of Oosterwijtwerd. In 1895, J. Doornbos converted it into a church organ. Due to water damage, the organ was repaired in 1950 by M. Ruiter. Finally, from 1995 to 1996 the organ was restored by A.H. de Graaf.|
|# of uploads with organ:||2|
|# of users uploaded using organ:||2|
Toccata Prima Book II (Popup Player)
Capriccio di Durezze (Popup Player)